The holidays are upon us, so therefore the mid-season poll is as well. As ever, this year has had some top flight competition. Our voters had a bigger challenge than ever selecting which teams were tops in the state, as stats and tournament performance has incredible parity. As always, these rankings are primarily for fun. We are exited to see how this season finishes and what developments occur next. Without further ado, the mid-season poll results are as follows:
- Manheim Township, 149 points (+5, 14 first place)
- Henderson, 128 points (-1, 1 first place)
- Great Valley A, 126 points (+2)
- Great Valley B, 101 points (+4)
- Penn Manor, 88 points (-2)
- State College A, 74 points (-2)
- Friends Select, 57 points (-5)
- Hempfield, 34 points (+3)
- Trinity, 33 points (=)
- Allderdice, 15 points (=)
Also receiving votes were: Winchester Thurston (7), State College B (5), Great Valley C (3), and Moravian Academy (1).
We wish everyone happy holidays, a happy new year, and happy buzzing. See you in 2020.
The voters in this poll were: Ryan Bilger, Chris Chiego, Ben Herman, Antonio Jimenez, Ashish Kumbhardare, Nick Luca, Andrew Nadig, Malaika Paralkar, Colton Sanden, Alex Sankaran, Steven Silverman, Jack Sugrue, Adam Swift, Jackie Wu, and Will Yaeger